Hey, there. I know you showed up for Tanya and you’re getting me instead. To make this even more painful, I’m here to sell you something that’s out on pre-order. But, that’s ok. You folks know me and I’ll be making sarcastic comments in no time.
What could I tell you about a HOT KNIGHT IN PARADISE? Well, let’s make a list.
1. This was a come back to writing book. I’d spent a long time before writing this book worried about perfection. I went into this book finally letting go of perfection. I stepped back and let my characters have it. At some point they started to drag me along. So these characters came fully written.
2. This is a pure fantasy of the meet-the-guy-while-stranded.
3. And that guy, Marshall, is the one who you’d marry and totally take to bed. And not in that order.
4. Leah, the girl in this meet-the-guy-while-stranded, gambles, drinks, faces down a mugger, gets a job and place to stay all in twenty-four hours. There’ no TSTL here.
5. There’s a small community full of smart-asses.
6. If there’s nothing else that could sway you, then read the book for the bread and hammock scene. I’ll be honest and say the bread scene is probably why this book got contracted.
I’m sure there’s more, but I’ll leave you with the blurb. And the question, who’d you want to be stranded on an island with?
Stranded in paradise with no way to get home, Leah Smith needs a miracle, and fast. Instead, she gets Marshall Jackson, surely the sexiest man alive. Too bad he’s got an emotional wall around himself–and her only hope of getting off the island …
Marshall has a strict no damsels in distress policy, but there’s something about Leah that makes him want to break his own rules. He agrees to let her work in his bar until she earns enough to get home. But the more time they spend together, the harder it is to deny the scorching attraction between them. Soon hot island nights provide balm to their wounded souls, but will these two flawed exiles make peace with the past in time to claim the future they deserve together–or will paradise be lost?
Sofia Harper started writing contemporary romance a long, long time ago. When Sofia’s not spending time with imaginary people in her head, she’s corrupting two little trouble makers. Currently she lives in California where the wine is good. She also going full-throttle on the ride called publishing. These two thoughts are not related.
Where you can find her:
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/sofiaharper.author
Goodreads Page: www.goodreads.com/author/show/7154484.Sofia_Harper